When you talk about Web Analytics you must keep in mind one thing. It’s about numbers. It’s about the analysis of that data to take decisions, make innovations and create trust.
The Web Analytics is at the base of a successful Digital Marketing campaign. It is where the Conversion Rate Optimization got its data. Turn into numbers your clients and visitors’ behavior.
That data are statistics. Anyone could make a face imaging long and boring piles of numbers. That’s a trap you must avoid!
Web Analytics allows you to find opportunities on how you offer your products. Gives you insights about the way your order the options given to your clients. Makes you improve the way you persuade your clients to buy from you.
Web Analytics refine the way you write your Calls to Action (CTA), those specific indications that guides the behaviors on your site:
- Watch this video
- Get your free 15 day trial
- Learn more about this process
- Buy now
With the proper information, you could create Calls to Actions that function. More comprehensible and effectives. The frequency your visitors will do what you want will increase.
Internet gives you ample freedom of actions to create. That’s why you need too many information to strengthen your Marketing and Optimization efforts.
The Internet has increased the opportunities for business decisions and the possibilities to create. With this, the uncertainty has grown too. This will work or not?
To understand and manage numbers and statistics guide your efforts. Reduce time to do things that works. The insights from the data becomes actions. The possibilities to creation and innovate is not restricted!
Web Analytics is not only cold numbers, it is about trust and assurance. It helps to control over the decisions taken, allows to explore other options avoiding the uncertainty. Because there are data to back the course of action.
Indicates the most necessary changes that must be done. Identify the information that can be collected. You can learn a lot.
- The amount of visitors of your webpage
- The tools that attract the most of people
- Number of comes back
- The type of messages and content that gets more visitors, clicks and conversions
- The Calls to Action best explained and easy to follow (according the clicks)
- The bounce (those visits of a few seconds, because what they found is not what they are looking for)
These information could be retrieve with the same tools that leads traffic to your page, for example. There are Google Analytics that gathers other kind of data on your site. The behavior of your visitors and clients. What they do and how do they interact with your site.
Data to Create Trust
Remember that the most important of the actions taken upon your Internet business is to focus on interest clients. Create a Digital Campaign that gives value to them that builds confidence. You would ease the usability on your web and your purchase experience.
The information collected by the Web Analytics helps to ease the use of the site. Shape the content to be more comprehensible and attractive. Helps to optimize the site to solve any doubt or concerns about the actions to be taken.
As an example, the content answers the questions of your visitors about:
- Your products
- The shipping
- Your company
This is a very small list. You must pay attention about what your visitors and clients say or do. And again you must take a look at the data gathered. See the numbers and extract tendencies, patrons, and future actions for your business.
This helps you to improve the experience of your visitors. It’s also a trust builder, which is very important to convince people that your site is a real e-commerce and not a scam. That is not the Dark Side of The Force!
A better understanding of your clients will open your eyes to a different way to see your product and business. Will lead to ask yourself different questions about what you are doing. It could lead you to innovate.
- Digital Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization are based on the information gathered by the Web Analytics
- Web Analytics measures the actions of your visitors on your website and turns them into statistics
- Data analysis gives the insights to improve or do new actions, focusing the creative effort
- Web Analytics allows to take informed decisions
- The statistics backed your actions reducing anxiety and uncertainty
- It helps the specialized content creation to build confidence and trust
- Understanding your clients helps you understand in new way your business, allowing to innovate